Blazegraph 1.5.1 is released! This is a major release of Blazegraph™. The official release is made into the Sourceforge Git repository. Releases after 1.4.0 will no longer be made into SVN.
The full feature matrix is here.
You can download the WAR (standalone), JAR (executable), or HA artifacts from sourceforge.
You can checkout this release from:
git clone -b BLAZEGRAPH_RELEASE_1_5_1 --single-branch git://git.code.sf.net/p/bigdata/git BLAZEGRAPH_RELEASE_1_5_1
– Highly Available Replication Clusters (HAJournalServer )
– Single machine data storage to ~50B triples/quads (RWStore);
– Clustered data storage is essentially unlimited (BigdataFederation);
– Simple embedded and/or webapp deployment (NanoSparqlServer);
– Triples, quads, or triples with provenance (RDR/SIDs);
– Fast RDFS+ inference and truth maintenance;
– Fast 100% native SPARQL 1.1 evaluation;
– Integrated “analytic” query package;
– %100 Java memory manager leverages the JVM native heap (no GC);
– RDF Graph Mining Service (GASService) .
– Reification Done Right (RDR) support .
– RDF/SPARQL workbench.
– Blueprints API.
Road map :
– Column-wise indexing;
– Runtime Query Optimizer for quads;
– New scale-out platform based on MapGraph (100x => 10000x faster)
Note: Versions with (*) MAY require data migration. For details, see .
– BigdataSailFactory moved to client package (http://trac.bigdata.com/ticket/1152)
– This release includes significant performance gains for property paths.
– Both correctness and performance gains for complex join group and optional patterns.
– Support for concurrent writers and group commit. This is a beta feature in 1.5.1 and must be explicitly enabled for the database. Group commit for HA is also working in master, but was not ready for the 1.5.1 QA and hence is not in the 1.5.1 release branch.
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/566 Concurrent unisolated operations against multiple KBs on the same Journal
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/801 Adding Optional removes solutions
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/835 Query solutions are duplicated and increase by adding graph patterns
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1003 Property path operator should output solutions incrementally
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1007 Using a bound variable to refer to a graph
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1033 NPE if remote http server fails to provide a Content-Type header
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1071 problems with UNIONs + complex OPTIONAL groups
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1103 Executable Jar should bundle the BuildInfo class
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1105 SPARQL UPDATE should have nice error messages when namespace does not support named graphs
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1108 NSS startup error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1110 Data race in BackgroundGraphResult.run()/close()
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1112 GPLv2 license header update with new contact information
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1113 Add hook to override the DefaultOptimizerList
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1114 startHAServices no longer respects environment variables
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1115 Build version in SF GIT master is wrong
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1116 README.md needs updating for Blazegraph transition
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1118 Optimized variable projection into subqueries/subgroups
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1125 OSX vm_stat output has changed
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1129 Concurrent modification problem with group commit
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1130 ClocksNotSynchronizedException (HA, GROUP_COMMIT)
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1131 DELETE-WITH-QUERY and UPDATE-WITH-QUERY (GROUP COMMIT)
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1132 GlobalRowStoreHelper can hold hard reference to GSR index (GROUP COMMIT)
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1137 Code review on “instanceof Journal”
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1139 BigdataSailFactory.connect()
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1142 Isolation broken in NSS when groupCommit disabled
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1143 GROUP_COMMIT environment variable
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1146 SPARQL Federated Query uses too many HttpClient objects
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1147 DELETE DATA must not allow blank nodes
– http://trac.blazegraph.com/ticket/1152 BigdataSailFactory? must be moved to the client package
Full release notes are here.