For people who want to track what we’ve been up to on the XDATA project, there are three surveys articles that we’ve produced:
– Literature Review of Graph Databases (Bryan Thompson, SYSTAP)
– Large Scale Graph Algorithms on the GPU (Yangzihao Wang and John Owens, UC Davis)
– Graph Pattern Matching, Search, and OLAP (Dr. Xifeng Yan, UCSB)
We are currently working on:
– New work-efficient graph algorithms on the GPU;
– A vertex-centric API for graph processing on GPUs that extends Duane Merrill’s excellent work on BFS on GPUs; and
– Extensions to the Parallel Sliding Window (PSW) algorithm used by GraphChi for attributed graphs, GPUs, and compute clusters.
We plan to have something people can play with in Q2.