We’re very pleased to announce the release of Blazegraph 1.5.2 is now available for download. This is a significant release of Blazegraph featuring a large number of performance improvements and new features. The full set of features is available on JIRA. Highlights are below:
- In SPARQL, Order Matters: Faster query performance and bug fixes with a substantial refactoring of the Query Plan Generator in close collaboration with our partner, Metaphacts.
- External SOLR Search Integration: Use the SPARQL Service keyword to search content externally stored in SOLR.
- Updated User’s Manual and Github Repository for Code Samples with our partner, MagInfo.
- Online backup for non-HA, Blueprints and Sesame embedded client fixes, and much more.
Have you seen our new website? Did you know you can now purchase commercial licensing and support for Blazegraph online?
- Commercial Licensing is now available for online purchase.
- Developer Support is now available in 7 day, 90 day, 180 day, and one year subscriptions for online purchase. It includes benchmarking support!
- Production Support is available too!
Do you have a great success story with Blazegraph? Want to find out more? Check us out below or contact us. We’d love to hear from you.